- High School Diploma or GED equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Certification in Radiation, Well Logging or Subsurface Tracer Operations preferred
- No experience required - OJT provided
- Travel and work weekends
- ON CALL 24/7
Physical Demands and Work Environment
- Must regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently 50 pounds and occasionally 100 pounds.
- Vision abilities include close, distance, color, peripheral vision and depth perception with the ability to adjust focus
- Exposure to various outdoor environment weather conditions including but not limited to sun, heat, wind, cold, rain, etc.
- Injects chemical and/or radioactive tracers into a “frac” line going into the well
- Completes required surveys and paperwork upon completion of tracer operations
- Complies with all federal, state, and company procedures, policies, rules, and regulations
- Operates and maintains company motor vehicles and forklift abiding by all company policies and procedures and law
To Apply, Download the Employment Application Here.
Then email to: email@example.com
or Fax to 918-935-3497.
If possible, please include a cover letter and resume.